06.02.2014 - 06.02.2014
1. "Clean fun" only applies to Christian friends.
2. Watches don't have to be expensive.
3. Saving money is the best test of character.
4. Surround yourself with fashionista friends.
5. Family will always be there for you.
6. Kids. You either love them or hate them.
7. Think 5 gazillion times before lending money.
8. Drink lots of water every day.
9. Real singers don't need autotune.
10. I can choose to be happy every day.
11. Phones become irrelevant compared to cars.
12. Teach people a lesson by saying "No" more often.
13. Depending on others can put you in trouble.
14. There are Marvel fanatics and those who just love the movies.
15. Kids born in the 80s and 90s have way better EQ.
16. Brutal honesty can be funny.
17. Sunflowers are #totesamaze.
18. Getting a tattoo hurts. Liars tell you that it doesn't.
19. My relatives are the best. They will comment if they read this.
20. Sometimes, a mani pedi is essential.
21. God loves me. My mom and my dad do too.
22. There are movies worth watching in the theater, some on DVD.
23. The person who loves you spends time with you.
24. KFC is still the best fried chicken. Ever.
25. Why do something when you can pay someone to do it?
26. Baguio is an awesome city. Best place for food tourism.
27. Don't run after people who don't run towards you.
28. Weed can get you high but God can bring you to heaven.
29. The poor will remain poor if they don't help themselves.
30. Pinoy politicians are the new social cancer.